Inspired by Guana, British Virgin Islands - The last privately owned island of the British Virgin Islands. The vibrant colors were inspired by a trio of kayaks resting on the sand after an adventurous day in the water. If you find yourself fortunate enough to visit this magical place, be sure to check out the snorkeling on "Monkey Point."
- Sturdy but very lightweight weave
- Vibrant red, yellow and aqua blue accent colors
- Competition friendly embroidery and cut
- ONDA Signature Rip Stop pants with pearl weave seat for durability and freedom of movement
- Triple reinforced stitching
- A lapel that is comfortable but firm
Please refer to sizing chart located on the Shop page for proper fit.